Nestlé: Current Vacancies
Marketing Product Manager
Working at Nestlé means incredible challenges, limitless potential and wonderful products. Are you ready to join?
Nestlé Malta Ltd Full-time
We are looking for somebody who:
- Has 3-5 years’ experience in a marketing role
- With a Bachelor degree in Marketing or Business Management
- With Strong business acumen, an analytical mindset and a flair for number crunching;
- With a proactive approach in proposing new ideas and out of the box thinking;
- With Good knowledge and understanding of the local retail consumers, competition and the trade customers and structure;
To give her/him the following tasks:
- Develop and implement the marketing plan to build brand preference for the assigned Brand in line with Company objectives and strategies;
- Review performance indicators and provide analytical monthly updates on product sales performance to propose plans and actions;
- Discuss and propose category performance and opportunities with sales and trade marketing colleagues to maximize topline and execute Point-Of-Sale Projects;
- Co-ordination with Supply Chain Department in order to have an adequate stock levels;
- Conduct market researches on existing and new products;
- Identify new opportunities for Product Launches;
- Leading Brands and Categories to work on
- The space to give your own personal touch and contribution
- Help you to fit in and stand out through on-the-job coaching and feedbacks
- International Team to work with
Nestle Malta Ltd
The Nestlé Group is the World’s leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company.
We offer an attractive and dynamic international working environment with constant opportunities for development, reflecting our conviction that people are our most important asset. Learn more about our Group and have a look at what it means to work at Nestlé by clicking here. Send us your application to [email protected]
“Lead in Promoting Company’s Multinational range of products”
Definite Contract basis
- Ensure safe and efficient delivery of products to the customers according to instructions;
- Orders are prepared in cooperation with the warehouse & transport coordinator;
- Goods and equipment are packed/unpacked and stored according to instructions;
- Returns from customers are taken back and delivered to warehouse in accordance with instructions and procedures;
- Record of deliveries should be kept at all times;
- Cash and cheques are collected upon delivery according to terms and conditions;
- Ensure safe remittance to the office or to Bank in accordance with the standard instructions;
- Other duties assigned, performed in a safe, accurate, and efficient manner.
Education and experience:
- C and C1 license
- In possession of CPC
- Previous material handling experience preferred
- Autonomy and ability to work with minimum supervision;
What we offer:
- Leading Brands and Categories to work on;
- Help you to fit in and stand out through on-the-job coaching and feedbacks;
- International Team to work with.
- Safe Environment
Nestle Malta Ltd
Nestlé is the world’s largest food and beverage company. It is present in 191 countries and offers a wide portfolio of products and services for people and their pets throughout their lives.
Company performance is driven by purpose, guided by values, enhancing quality of life, and contributing to a healthier future.
We offer an attractive and dynamic international working environment with constant opportunities for development, reflecting our conviction that people are our most important asset.