Whether you have years of work experience or you just graduated, there’s a job opportunity for you at Nestlé. Search for jobs here.
Nestlé® MATERNA® is the range of dietary supplements formulated to make vitamins and minerals useful for normal metabolism during pre-conception, pregnancy and lactation.
- At moments, with nutrients that help meet nutritional needs before, during and after pregnancy.
- The immune system with minerals (Iron, and Zinc) and Vitamins (B6, B12, C, D and folic acid) to support its normal function.
- Maternal tissues with folic acid, important for their growth during pregnancy.
- Blood formation with Iron and Vitamin B12 to contribute to the physiological formation of red blood cells and with folic acid that contributes to normal emopoiesis.
- Health of the bones thanks to Vitamin D which contributes to the maintenance of healthy bones.
NESTLÉ® MATERNA® contains a combination of vitamins and minerals formulated to help meet the specific nutritional needs of pre-conception and pregnancy :
- With Iron, Zinc, Copper and Vitamins (B6, B12, C, D and Folic Acid) to support the normal function of the immune system.
- With folic acid important for the growth of maternal tissues during pregnancy. The supplemental intake of folic acid increases the state of maternal folate.
- With Iron and Vitamin B12 to contribute to the physiological formation of red blood cells.
- With Vitamin D to help maintain healthy bones.
NESTLÉ® MATERNA® DHA is a multivitamin-multimineral food supplement with DHA, formulated to make vitamins and minerals useful for normal maternal metabolism during pregnancy and lactation.
NESTLÉ® MATERNA® DHA contains the same principles and nutrients as NESTLÉ® MATERNA® , plus DHA (Omega 3), a polyunsaturated fatty acid that contributes to normal brain and eye development in the fetus and breast-fed infants.
* The beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 200 mg in addition to the recommended daily dose of Omega 3 fatty acids in the adult, which is equivalent to 250 mg of DHA and EPA.