Frequently asked questions
The promoter of this competition is Nestlé Malta Limited, Pantar Road, Lija LJA2023, Malta (hereinafter, “Nestlé”
1. Participation Rules
- To participate in this Competition, participants must:
- Buy any BACI participating product from the mentioned supermarkets PAVI, PAMA or SMART Supermarket from Wednesday 12th February to Friday 14th February:
- PERUGINA BACI 12 PCS
- PERUGINA BACI 15 PCS
- PERUGINA BACI 28 PCS
- BACI VALENTINES RANGE
- Collect a lottery ticket from Nestlé promotors (available near the cashiers), fill in the required fields and return it back to the Nestlé promotors.
- Entries submitted with incomplete information, or found to contain invalid information, shall be deemed invalid entries.
- Competition will be run solely at Smart, PAVI and PAMA Supermarkets.
- To enter this Competition the participant must be: (a) 18 years or over at the time of entry.
- Nestlé representatives will contact the contestant selected at random. The contestant will then be asked a skill testing question. Upon answering correctly, winner can collect the prize
- If the question is answered incorrectly the contestant will fail to win the prize and a new contestant will be selected
- Winner will be announced on Monday 17th February 2020. Nestlé will contact the winner from the contact details available on the lottery ticket.
2. General Provisions
- Nestlé reserves the right to cancel, amend, and/or extend this Competition at any time, without any liability.
- This Competition is subject to the laws of Malta and the exclusive jurisdiction of the Maltese courts.
- Employees of Nestlé and Smart , PAVI and PAMA Supermarkets and their direct family members are not eligible to participate in this competition.
- Any decision made by Nestlé in all matters relating to the Competition is final and binding.
- For an entry to be considered valid, the participant must truthfully provide all mandatory information. Any false statements will render participation null and void. By participating, the participant authorizes the organizers to verify the information which he/she has submitted.
3. Competition Time Frame
3.1 Launch date on Wednesday 12th February until Friday 14th February 2020.
4. Data Protection and Image Release
4.2 Nestlé will process the participant’s personal data (for as long as necessary) limitedly to the extent necessary to conduct the Competition (including use of the winning participant’s image in publicity material as described below) and for prizes to be delivered to prize winners.
4.3 Personal data will only be shared with entities within the Nestlé group, its agents and entities specifically authorised to process personal data in connection with the Competition (presently, JP Advertising Limited).
4.4 In respect of the personal data collected and/or otherwise processed by Nestlé, the participant has the right to request access to, and rectification of, his/her personal data held by Nestlé by directing his/her request in writing signed by the participant (or the participant’s parents/guardians in case of minors) to Nestlé Malta Limited, Pantar Road, Lija LJA2023, Malta.
4.6 In addition, should the participant win the Competition, the winning participant agrees to the use by Nestlé of his/her name and image and his/her entry in any publicity material relating to the subject matter of the Competition (including on Nestlé’s websites and/or other social media platforms and/or other mediums).
4.7 The participant has the right to decline permission to use his/her name or image in marketing material or participate in any marketing activity, however due to the nature of this Competition, should the participant decide to do so, he/she will not be able to participate in the Competition.
5. Competition Prize
5.1 The winner of this contest will WIN €500 Travel voucher from FCM Travel solutions.
5.2 Prize must be accepted as awarded. The prize won will under no circumstances be exchanged, returned or substituted in any way. Notably, no substitution for cash value will be made.
5.3 The prize is valid for 2 years from date of purchase, and can be exchanged to any service available at FCM travel solutions. This voucher is redeemable from any FCM Travel Solutions outlet in Mosta, Valletta, Birkirkara and Gozo.
5.4 Nestlé Malta Limited and Smart, PAVI and PAMA Supermarets shall not be liable for any costs, liabilities, damages or losses incurred by the prize winner (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with the prize.